Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Project 29, A proper birthday calendar

On yesterdays post I said I have a calendar hanging by my desk to keep track of birthday cards to send out. I may have been embellishing a little. What I actually have is a piece of paper with the months listed on it and birthdays written in underneath each month. I've been thinking I wanted to put something a bit more attractive together. Just something simple, a tag for each month, with a list of birthdays in that month, that I could hang up next to my desk. Lucky for me, yesterday there was a tutorial for almost exactly what I wanted on the American Crafts blog! So I made a few changes and this is what I came up with,

I used My minds eye, Fine and Dandy. I love the bright colors in this line. These tags are exactly what I wanted and now all I have to do is write in the birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment