Thursday, August 11, 2011

Project 1, Sending a hug

When I decided to join the 100 project challenge it was right after hearing about a friend of a friend, who's daughter was diagnosed with leukemia. Her little girl is only 20 months old. My friend organized a large group to send cards to her and her daughter.  So her card was my first project.





I should mention, I am not a card maker. I've only just started attempting to make them. I credit Pintrest for the majority of my inspiration. I shamelessly cardlifted this, right down to the paper used, which was, My minds eye, Stella and Rose. Here is the original card.




So mine is slightly different. (and upside down, oops!) I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and I hope it brought a smile to her face during this hard time.  




No comments:

Post a Comment