Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mid week mojo Topaz-2 (Project 15)

It's a bird, It's a plane, no it's another Mid week mojo! Have I said how much I love Wednesday? This sketch is from August 3rd, and the amazing Kristy Lee did it again! Here is the sketch she provided,

And here is what I came up with,

I love these photos of Trevor and I from our first Halloween as a married couple. We went out with a group of our friends, who were dressed as the village people!

For this layout I used Echo Park, Little Boy. The journaling spot is my favorite part, next to the actual photos of course. I searched online for the superman logo and imported it into my silhouette. I then cut out just the outline and taped it down where I wanted to journal. I used red acrylic paint and a stiff brush to "flick" the paint around the logo. To make the outline stand out more I stitched it with airmail twine. The small red letters in the title are from Echo Park, For the Record. I love Echo Parks little alphas I think they should sell them in every color!

No comments:

Post a Comment