Thursday, September 29, 2011

Topaz # 10 (project 36)

Another ten weeks of Mid week mojos has passed. I am finally caught up and have number ten done with plenty of time to spare! Every ten weeks Scrapbooksteals has a big drawing for anyone that has completed all ten sketches in the series. The prize is always amazing and this one is no different! The prize will be 3 template sets from Kiwi lane designs and a combination prize pack of Lime Twist from My minds eye! Needless to say I'm hoping to win.

Here is the sketch for Topaz #10 by Kristy Lee
And here is what I came up with

I used SEI's Girlfriends paper pad and Brianna's 18 month photos. Luckily its almost time to get Brianna's 2 year photos done. I'm almost done scrapping her 18 month ones and they are some of my favorite, largely because of our amazing photographer! I left out journaling on this page because it goes with a series of layouts with her 18 month photos and they all have journaling, I didn't think it was necessary on this one. I love that the colors in the SEI paper picked up the colors in the photos perfectly. I'm so happy with this layout and it's been a few months since I could say that. I was beginning to think I was losing it!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, Erin! I love all of the colors in the papers. They go so well with the picture.

    ReplyDelete