Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mid week mojo Topaz #9

Woo all caught up and ready for today's Mojo sketch! Here is last weeks sketch from Kristy Lee of Scrapbooksteals.com

And here is what I came up with

I am so ready for the holidays this year! Since Halloween is coming up I decided to scrap some photos from last Halloween for our family album. I absolutely love these photos from our visit to our hometown pumpkin patch! I used Echo Parks Happy Halloween collection. I also finally got the chance to use my Tim Holtz distress inks for something other than distressing the edges of my paper. My journaling spot started as plain white cardstock but I wanted an aged look. I used Antique Linen for most of it and then blended in some Vintage photo around the edges. I love the way it turned out and I'm looking forward to getting more distress ink to play with when I finish the 100 project challenge. This by the way is project 35!

After I took this photo I realized my layout didn't have a title! I'm not sure how I over looked that small detail but I decided it didn't need one anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment