Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mid week mojo Topaz #6

Finally getting around to Topaz #6! Life seemed to attack me a few weeks ago and I just couldn't find the time to scrap. I'm still behind but hopefully I can catch up this week. So here is the sketch provided by the amazing Kristy Lee of Scrapbooksteals.com
And this is what I came up with,
For some reason I struggled with this layout. I don't like working with greens and yellows, and since those were the main colors in my pictures it seemed to give me an issue. Luckily I had Bo Bunny's Flower Child, that has a lot of greens and yellows and also some beautiful blues and reds. I haven't decided how I feel about the finished product but I am glad to have these photos scrapped and to move on from project 33 to 34!

No comments:

Post a Comment