Monday, October 3, 2011

83 days till Christmas

I'm not actually counting down the days to Christmas, what I'm counting is how many days I have to finish the mountain of half done projects on my table! I'm focusing on this number and these projects so that I don't panic about the half done projects that have to be completely done in three and a half weeks for Brianna's birthday! Anyway with 83 days left till Christmas (Less if your counting at least a week early for mailing time) I really need to get a move on the 8x8 scrapbooks for my mom and mother in law. So this is project 37 and 38, two more pages in the Christmas books!
Here is the original double 12x12 that I based the pages on.
For the 8x8 I'm sticking with one page layouts so I cut out the second page with the journaling. I also switched up the photos on the 8x8, just because those three little ones were my favorite and I wanted to make sure they were included. I used my Die cuts with a view Jewel colored cardstock stack for the base and the photo matting. The stickers are from Echo Parks, A walk in the park. I thought the little tree was perfect for the page! The other page is a little different because I was running out of letter stickers in the right colors. They both turned out great and I'm one step closer to finishing one of many Christmas presents that needs to be done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment