Saturday, January 7, 2012

Opal round up! (Projects 69-87)

It's been FOREVER since I posted so I'm going to try to do a couple catch up posts to show you what I've been up to lately. The 8x8 albums I was working on for my mom and mother and law have been changed from Christmas presents to birthday presents. Oops! Good thing they weren't the only presents being given! Here are my Opal Mid week mojo layouts, eight of them are 8x8 and two are 12x12.
                                                                    Opal #1
Usually for the 8x8 albums I make the layouts exactly the same but obviously for this one I followed the same sketch and used different photos for each grandmother.
                                                                     Opal #2
Opal #3 I actually had done on time and it is posted here
                                                                    Opal #4
                                                                          Opal #5
Opal #6 is the other 12x12 layout and possible my favorite ever. I love this photo of Brianna and Gemma and I love working with Authentique paper!
                                                                     Opal #7
                                                                        Opal #8
                                                Opal #9 (Using the same photo from Opal #6)
                                                                  And finally Opal #10
I have lots of other fun things to share when I get more time to post! So hopefully I will see you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment