Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My paper crush! (project64)

While I was at the scrapbooksteals retreat in Salt Lake City, Utah I had the pleasure of meeting KC from My Minds Eye. It was such a cool experience for me! My Minds Eye was the first paper I started scrapping with, it quickly became my favorite and still dominates my paper collection. I used the Opal #3 sketch from Scrapbooksteals.com. Here is the sketch provided by the amazing Kristy Lee
And here is my layout
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I used My Minds Eye paper (of course!) from their So Sophie line. I rarely use journaling tags but this one was perfect for what I needed. Now, just for fun here are a few more pictures of me and KC!


1 comment:

  1. I love this LO and how you actually got to meet KC from MME!!! Too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete