Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Altered makeup case

I've had this old makeup case lying around for years. I knew I could use it for something someday so it's been stashed away in my closet waiting to be turned into something beautiful!
Then a few weeks ago I saw a contest on Two peas in a bucket. It was to create a layout, card, or altered item using Authentique paper. Then I realized my ugly unused makeup case was just screaming to be covered in Authentique paper! So here is my makeup case turned jewelry case!
I absolutely love the blissful line from Authentique! After finishing this case I informed my husband that I now have to redecorate our bedroom in yellow and gray to match. I'm thinking I might even frame some Blissful as art work!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Erin!! what a great project, your new jewellery box looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete