Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One little word

About a week ago I was looking around the internet for project life examples when I stumble across Ali Edwards blog. I ended up finding a post on her One little word project. I debated the whole week about whether I should take her workshop or just try to focus on a word myself. In the end I decided that the workshop was well worth it to help keep my word at the fore front of my mind.

So the word I chose for this year is, Breathe. I thought of quite a few other words before landing on this one, patience, calm, relax, to me breathe seemed to encompass them all. Life has been stressful the last few months and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. I want to remind myself when feeling stressed to stop and breathe. Also with baby number two on the way in April I want to slow down and appreciate the time I have left with Brianna as an only child. I want to breathe in life and stop rushing on to the next goal.

The workshop includes a prompt each month whether it be journaling, photo or scrap related to help bring your word into your life. The first prompt is to set intentions for yourself for each month of the year. Something to do with your word. I'm in the processes of writing out my intentions and doing the small scrappy part of this months prompt. Hopefully I will be able to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment