Friday, December 28, 2012

Now that the holidays are over

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Ours was wonderful! Brianna is at such a fun age and really enjoyed all the magic of the season.

Now that things are slowing down I've actually had a minute to get into my craft room. (After cleaning the HUGE mess from present making!) I'm embarrassed to say I'm still working with my November Gossamer Blue kit. Although I'm in love with the kit so I can't say I'm too sad about that!

For this layout I worked from a sketch from Scrapbooksteals.com. The layout came together really easy and it feels so great to create for myself again!


Hopefully I can continue to get crafty time in and start using up these beautiful kits. That shouldn't be to hard while six months pregnant, packing a house and moving across the country right? Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment