Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A few projects made with my counterfeit kit

On Friday I was mentioned on The Counterfeit Kit blog as having the worlds largest kit. Uh oh! I guess I better get using it! I'm being watched! As usual I haven't had as much time as I'd like to scrap, but here is what I've done so far.

The first is a mid week mojo sketch from Scrapbooksteals.com This sketch was done by my super talented friend Melissa Dehne.
                                                                       Amethyst #3

This is also a mid week sketch, This one done by Kristy Lee.
                                                                      Amethyst #4

I also made a few cards. Two of them based on Scrapbooksteals Monday card sketch. One I just threw together with scraps.



I'm gonna try to squeeze in more than just a mid week mojo this week! Wish me luck!
                                                             

                                                                

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are sweet and your pages really spotlight them. Cute cards too - you are in the creative zone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are so sweet - I really need to get into more creative card making! And you have used a few of my fave Crate papers from recent times. Just lovely. The layouts are such lovely designs and I agree with S that your pages really highlight the sweet photos. Feels good to get the kit working, doesn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete